Check this out!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wanna Swap some Scrap?

Oh, how I do hate the scorching heat!  I do not love the days you go outside at 6 am and feel like your head is in the oven.....I feel for my husband, a meter reader, who is trudging around in it every day!  Public service announcement...drink plenty of water and low sugar, decaf drinks.   Get out of the heat as much as you can!   Enough about that, though, it is hotter other places......

Here's some quilter type stuff...over on flikr I am hosting a bow tie block swap.  I call it (this is very creative, now) the Scrappy Bow Tie Block Swap  (told you it was creative, didn't I?)  We are making single unit blocks...some are using different fabrics for each one, some using different sets of fabric.  Here are a few of the ones I have made...

Feel free to come over and join us if you want!  Seasoned swappers and newbies are all welcome!

 I have been perusing the blogs of my other flikr swappers ( I am in WAYY too many swaps and bees...) and I have looked at so many tutorials it made my head swim!  I love this Continuous Prarie Point tutorial from sewtakeahike....among others...

I decided to make a tutorial just to see how it goes, I will work on it tomorrow, and hopefully it will be up and ready for your viewing real soon....if I can continue to be patient while these pictures upload!

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment