Check this out!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Greetings!

Well, I finally did what I have been trying to avoid...starting this blog.  My grammar may not always be correct, and I use "....." way too much......but I would like to share some of the things that I do, enjoy, and think, with you!  You will probably find most of this blog will be about quilting, normal everyday life, and some random things, too!  So let's get acquainted!

First.  DO. 

I like to quilt, craft, cook, relax, read.....  This is a quilt made for my SIL with fabric and blocks sent to me from family.  After treatment, she is now in remission!  Wa wa woohoo!  I am also involved with several swaps and bees on flikr......more to come on that!
                 

Second.  ENJOY

I like my kids (and my husband). They are pretty cool.....each one with a distinct personality.  Oldest is the quieter one.....note...... I said quietER, not quiet!  She is the reader, helper, smart little cookie.  Youngest is fiery, loud, sassy, smart and sweet......a lot like her mama!
Third.  THINK

I think everyone should have a clothesline....and use it....
I think summer vacation should be longer for kids.....
I think it should never get below 35 degrees or above 87....
I think people should text less and talk more.....
I think you may have had enough of me for now!

until next time....


3 comments:

  1. Carrie, I love it--well done, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Carrie - a perfect first post! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog! I use "...." WAY to much too...it seems the perfect way to transition into your next thought...lol.

    PS - I love clothesline dried clothes too! I talked the hubby into putting one up a couple of years ago and we use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete